Enriching after-school care
Operating in 2 locations, the Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Kansas provides fun, high-quality and enriching after-school care for children ages kindergarten through 12th grade. Our program is uniquely designed to give children a safe place to play, to learn and grow, to foster encouraging relationships with caring role models, and to build character and confidence in all of our kids. We’ve even figured out how to get them to do their homework!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Kansas provides safe, quality, educational, and enriching after-school programs for children ages kindergarten through 12th grade. Our after-school programs are designed to benefit the academic, social, physical, and emotional development of our children.
But if you ask our kids, here’s what they’ll tell you: IT'S FUN!
Our staff is made up of positive, young-at-heart, fun-loving, a little bit crazy and all around good people who know how to model both fun and dedication for our students.
The only complaint you’ll hear is that they don’t want to go home.
Priority outcomes allow us to measure success with children in our program. It is our goal to be intentional with our time and to make the biggest impact possible. We strive to see the following outcomes in the lives of the children we serve:
- Education & Career
- Character & Leadership
- Health & Lifeskills
- Sports Fitness, & Recreation
- The Arts
More than just after-school care, Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Kansas are engaging programs intentionally and uniquely designed to foster fun and growth in our students. Our program offers:
- Time for play and recreation
- Study/homework time alongside leaders and tutors who work one-on-one with students to help them grow academically
- Positive and encouraging role models that invest in the life of your child
- Enriching activities that build character and encourage personal development
- You don’t have to look far to see why members look forward to attending their club every day! When your child leaves at the end of the day, you will find a happy, confident child that has been drawn one step closer to discovering and reaching his or her given potential.
Our after-school programs operate Monday – Friday from 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (K-8th grade); 3p.m. to 7:00pm (9th-12th grade), from August through May.